Luxury automatic watch winder by Swiss Kubik. The watch winder is part of the Swiss Kubik MasterBox collection.
The SK01.CVBLANCC model is the latest stylish collection that is housed within a perfect cubed frame of quilted calf skin leather in white with a contrasting grey stitched exterior. The Swiss made high performance motor is exclusively developed by Portescap in Switzerland with advance winding technology. The open style frame can accommodate any size watch with an adjustable watch support. Equipped with a standard size watch support.
The watch winder is set by default to the optimal number of rotations recommended by the most important Swiss watches manufacturers, but it also can be programmed to custom settings using a USB cable (not included) via the specialized software provided by Kubik.
– White quilted calfskin leather shell with grey contrasting stitch
– Stainless steel battery cover with perlage finish
– Uses 2 “C Cell” batteries for 3 years of continuous operation
– Pre-set mode:
1900 rotations per day (950 each direction)
Divided into 95 cycles of 20 rotations over the 24 hours period
– USB port programmable to customize the number and direction of rotations
– Pause/Standby mode in vertical positions
– Single watch winder
– Cradle (spring loaded)
– Fits wrist diameters from 6 3/4 inch to 7 3/4 inch
Max. Diameter Of Watch (including Crown)
– Up to 70 mm
– 4.1 x 4.1 x 3.9 inches
No batteries included because of the airlines regulations. No papers, open box, doesn’t look used.