Schwarz Etienne GMT, circa 2005, 28-jewel automatic movement kit with dial and hands.
– black dial with luminous Arabic numerals
– white outer 1/5th second divisions with five second markers
– raised outer 24-hour divisions
– gilt dagger hands with luminous inserts and center chronograph hand
– red arrow tipped second time-zone hand with luminous insert
– subsidiary dials at 3, 6 and 9 for running seconds, 30 minute and 12 hour recording
– date aperture between 4 and 5
The movement is based on a heavy modified Valjoux 7750, 28 Jewels, 28.800 A/h.
Oscillating mass marked SCHWARZ ETIENNE | TWENTY EIGHT 28 JEWELS | UNADJUSTED | SWISS
Excellent cosmetic and technical condition.
The article is sold “as is” – any other parts that are not mentioned in the description or shown in the photos are not included with this movement.
All the movements in our offers are service or replacement parts meant to be used by professionals for watch servicing. The movements are handled and stored in different boxes or containers, operations that may affect their accuracy. These movements are supposed to be cleaned, oiled, timed or adjusted by a professional before fully corresponding to the manufacturer specifications.